Monday, April 11, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class, I looked at different websites that could help me with my research paper. To search for websites, I used Sweet Search, IPL2, and Google’s Wonder Wheel and Timeline. When I found a website related to my focus question, I made sure it had a title, an author, and a date. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because they didn’t have authors or dates, had a lot of advertisements, and did not tell where the information came from. I know the websites I selected are good because it told me how much NFL players and coaches were paid. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to write an outline about what my paper will be about.

4 comments:

  1. good job Drew, on keeping up with your homework, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm glad to see you do your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture, you have some grammar mistakes...go back and fix them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew, this is, so far, your best paragraph! Way to go!
    :)

    ReplyDelete