Thursday, April 21, 2011

Testing Tips, Strategies, and Plays Reflection

I feel happy but okay about the CST. I think I'm going to do okay. I know lots of tips about taking tests like crossing out answers that don't make sense. I will look over all of my answers before turning in my tests. I should focus on my tests only, and I really should not sit next to any of my friends because I would get really distracted. I'm really glad they're going to feed us in class before the test. I always go to sleep early before taking a test. It would be nice if the teachers wouldn't give us homework because we're testing and that would be really nice of the teachers. I am really looking forward to taking these tests.

6 comments:

  1. How would not having homework help you to focus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job drew, i like your post keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would not having homework help you to focus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be okay, just focus and you will do fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job but how will not doing your homework help you foucs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew why didyou copy ms.priester comment thats werid.

    ReplyDelete