Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

I feel really good about the CSTs. I really hope I do well on the CST. I am hoping that the testing will go by quickly because sometimes I guess when something is really long. What I should do before testing is get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast. I would like it if they let us eat snacks during the test. What helps me stay on task is when I'm listening to music and chewing gum. In the past I guessed on this test but now I will try my hardest. I don't really know where they're going to put us during testing. I hope they don't put me next to my friend because I will get of track and then I will get a bad score on the test. I hope during the test we could take a break because I know I can't sit down for that long. I think am going to do alright on this test.

1 comment:

  1. Nice paragraph! Did you hear that breakfast is being delivered to the classrooms? That's even better than a snack!

    ReplyDelete