Monday, April 18, 2011

My UnGoogleable Research for an Eight-Year Old

I am writing about football players and coaches and how they get paid.  The first part of my paper is about the money that football players in the NFL are making for playing. I would be talking about the different positions and skills.  Another part of my paper is about NFL coaches and the money they get from coaching the teams. The coaches get more money than the players because of what they know. The last part of my paper is about the things that make up how these people are paid.  Their ability to convince the teams’ owners to pay them more is part of how they are paid.  My topic is important because people should learn about why and how players and coaches are paid and what makes the NFL different from other sports groups.

1 comment:

  1. players dont covince coaches and owners to pay them its about how good they are

    ReplyDelete