Friday, April 29, 2011

Campus Life Third-Person Paragraph


 What I do to get ready for school in the morning is turn on my computer and listen too music too wake me up.  I take shower at the night for I can have more time to sleep in the morning. I wake up at 7:30 most of the time and get change and wash my face. Then I brush my teeth after all that. I go to the cafe to eat breakfast before school starts. For half of the day were in school that's what I do most of the day. If I don;t eat breakfast I will starve all day.  How lunchtime in the café works. You get Your food then you sit down with your friends and eat and hang out. After lunch we go back to school. Then we go to 4 threw 6 period. Then we go home and chill for a little. Then we can go out side and hang out. How dinner hour works in your house  is the the hole house has too sit next to each other. If  you  don't won't to eat you  have sit at the table for five  minutes. That's what I usually do every day.

2 comments:

  1. Don't use cliches or slang like "chill" and you have a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was supposed to be written in third-person. But, it is in first-person. :-(

    ReplyDelete