Monday, April 4, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection

On Monday, I went to the front of the school and waited for everybody else to come. We went to Kit Carson park for a scavenger hunt and had lunch there. When we came back from the park, we started games with the whole school. They put me in Group 5, and we started the rotation. I first went to the gym. It was fun because we were playing capture the flag and I saw a lot of people that I had never met before. Then after that we went to the field and played a game that involved using water. My team went to the softball field for our last activity and played baseball. It was lots of fun. I like this day because we all got to bond with friends meet people that we didn't even know.

3 comments:

  1. Please look over your work before posing it. There are still several errors in your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ms. Raquel check over your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, by the way, when did you go to Kit Carson Park? If I remember correctly, no one left campus....

    ReplyDelete