Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Everyday Use" Before You Read: Tradition

Fifteen years from now, I will be 30 years old. I would probably be out of college after getting my masters in psychology. I would like to go to SDSU for college. I see myself as a psychologist growing up. One of my happy memories or family traditions is seeing my mom become a psychologist while I was growing up. I hope I would be psychologist that’s always been my goal since I was 12 years old. I will share this with my children by showing them that they could hang out with their friends while still doing well in school and at home. By sharing this tradition with future generations, I hope to reach my goal of being a psychologist. I think I could do well in life and try stuff out that I have never tried before.

1 comment: