Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dragons Den: Colors


A color that represents me is gray because that color is very clam and not to crazy. My favorite color is all so maroon that color is just really relaxing to me. the reason my favorite  color is gray because it can like go with any color. I am similar to this color because I'm sometimes calm and this color is fresh. When I was little I all was where gray everyday outside then at school everywhere this color as the best color to me. This color represents my because its bright but not to bright  it could stand out and it could not stand out this color is a really good color because  it can go with anything you where .This color is symbol of entail, kind, relax, straight, cool all the are a symbol of me. If you are around me a lot, you will see this color on me cloths my shoes and a lot of other stuff.

1 comment: