Wednesday, September 7, 2011

“The Contents of the Dead Man’s Pocket” Minute Paragraph

One minute in my life that I remember is that I was at a football game with all my friends and it was pretty fun. The reason that it was so much fun is because all my friends from school where there and we were watching are school play football agency Oceanside. That day was pretty cool because my school high school football team won. Then after that me and some of my friends play football on the filled and then after that we went to subway and eight. After that my mom came and pick up me and my friends and me and my friends went to the movies and hang out and there were a lot of other friends that I went to middle school with me. That’s why that was the best minute in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment