Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Education Timeline

  • Howard Pence Elementary in Via Tonga Court. I went there kinder garden threw Fourth grade. My experience at Howard Pence Elementary is really fun one of the best Elementary school I been to.
  • Lake elementary in Oceanside ca. I went to this school for fifth grade. My experience at Lake elementary is okay I guess I wasn't there for a long time but it was really fun too I liked all my teachers.
  • Rancho Minerva Middle School in Foothill Dr. In Vista. I went there sixth grade threw eighth grade. I went to that school had a great time. My experience at RMMS is pretty good I had a good  relationship with all my teachers.
  • Rancho Buena Vista High School in Longhorn Drive, Vista, CA. I went there freshman year. I really like this high school this high school was one of the biggest high school in north county. It was the best high school i went to so far.

1 comment: