Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio – Greatest Obstacle of Freshman Year

My greatest obstacle of freshman year is learning how to work computer. When I first got here I didn't know how to work computer but I learn a little. I think I need to learn a lot more because I still don't do earthing right like I'm post too. I think that was my greatest obstacle for freshman year I need to practice more and learn how too do a lot better. I think I really did do good this year. I didn't at first want to work with computer but I told my self that i needed to because computer are going to be a big thing when I grow up so I started trying to work and lean how to work computer that's why I think that was my greatest obstacle for freshmen year. Computers were the hardest obstacle for me for freshmen year.

No comments:

Post a Comment