Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph

One word that describes how I felt during the performances today was good to see a play at SPA for once. I think all that actors did really good. For them to come out and read the play that SPA students wrote. I really think the students did a good job at writing the plays. I went during first period it was pretty cool. What I like about the play is that ever story was different some sad, happy, funny, anger I think that all together it was good. During the play I felt good to see people acting. I think the students from SPA should of act in there own play that would of been pretty cool. So far the SPA students did really good on all there plays. This experience has impacted me because it shows me how people read plays and act to it. I learned a lot from the plays today.

2 comments:

  1. You did the wrong assignment, this is the sophmores homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you did the wrong assignment. Nice effort though.

    ReplyDelete