Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School 2011

When I woke up on the first day of my sophomore  year of school at San Pasqual Academy I felt really good to be back is high school. This year I had all the classes that I chosen.  All the teachers I had where really cool so far. The class that I really like was Mr. Fenick for math. This year I don’t have to do a full semester of world history 10 I only have to do half a year and I think that pretty cool because I get to choose a class that I wanted. Then Later Toward the end of the day I felt good because I know all my classes where beast. At the end of the day I got to meet all the teachers that I didn’t have last year.


2 comments:

  1. great post, i don't know how classes become beast's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take history at another school?

    Andrew, your comment is funny.

    ReplyDelete