Tuesday, May 3, 2011

President Obama's Big Announcement

To learn about Osama bin Laden’s death, I read an article on BBC News and learned that he had been hiding for about a decade.  First, US troops looked for Osama and found him in a compound in Pakistan. Next, they were dropped near the wall and entered the compound to capture Osama. Then, they killed him and four other people during a short firefight. Finally, the US forces were able to leave without being hurt. Now, I understand why he was killed and what their goal was.

Now that I have read the news, I predict that there might be more attacks by other terrorists to pay us back for his death. I think this will happen because they respected him. Another thing I predict is security in the United States will increase. I think this will happen because people might want to attack us for killing him. I hope the United States will get better now that he’s dead and be more united.

1 comment:

  1. from your post i have learned that bin laden has been hiding for over a decade.

    ReplyDelete