Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Control or Fate

I think we have contrail because we control what we do and say Faith doesn't do any of that. If people had fate they would be really lucky. I can control  what I say and do and faith cant do any of that so that way you have control what you do and what you say too. I really wish we could fate was true because I would rely on faith all that time because faith is like its meant to be. The reason that I think its control because you really do everything like you control your body faith doesn't control your body so it has to be control. Faith is like its meant to be true all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you check your spelling and grammar before posting because your point is very ambiguous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right off the bad I seen a spelling mistake, you need to re read what you write. Great effort though.

    ReplyDelete