Monday, May 23, 2011

Free Choice

This week I didn't go to prom I didn't have the grades to go. So I just went on past it was lots of fun. I got to just seat and relax and watch TV. I had a lots of sleep I was really happy just to get out of SPA for once. Me and my sister were just watching TV all day I was eating allot of snacks because I was hungry. On Saturday I went to my friends house and chilled and played video games it was lots of fun to see my friends for once.Me and my friend stay up all night playing black oops it was lots of fun to because we munch out in his room while playing video games. On Sunday I got my hair cut with my CASAen my Case took me and mys sister to go eat chines food it was okay. That's pretty much what I did over my we

4 comments:

  1. Drew, what is that picture? Is it from Black Ops? It seems a little scary for class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Drew. What does that picture have anything to do with what you were doing? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with marcos the picture has nothing to do with your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture dose not go with you'r post.

    ReplyDelete