Monday, February 6, 2012

Poetry Previous Knowledge Paragraph

I have experienced poetry in school and in class. I think Poetry is an form that has gone through numerous and drastic reinvention over time. I really don’t know a lot about poetry. I would like to learn more about poetry. When I was in elementary school, I herd poetry and I didn’t know what to think of it. The only time I read poetry was in elementary school and ninth grade I wish I had under stand it better because I think poetry is a good thing to know. I rather read a story because I would understand it better than poetry. Outside of school, I herd about poetry but I didn’t really know what it’s was. This year I hope that I can learn more about poetry.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you used your vocabulary in this paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are willing to learn more about poetry. On another note, please do not copy and paste definitions from other websites into your posts. You have good ideas and do not need to plagiarize. I would rather just read your ideas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete