Monday, February 13, 2012

Imagery in Poetry Blog Post Paragraph

A fun day with my friend is when we kick it all day. Me and my friend were really board so we call each other and said if we wanted to hang out. That day I and my friend Daniel met up at my house. That day I and my friend went to the beach for a kick back with other friends. After kicking it with all my other friend I and my friend Daniel went to the mall because we had two hundred dollars two spend on clothes. Me and my friend Daniel stayed in the mall for two in half hours just buying clothes have lots of fun. After spending lots of time in the mall my mom came and picks me and Daniel up and drops us at a party. Me and my friend Daniel party all night till Two a.m. Then I and my friend went home and past out. That’s when I had a fun day with my friend.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this could use some work, in it fitting together and making sense.

    ReplyDelete