Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fourth Quarter Goals.

My greatest accomplishment of last quarter was getting to know how to work computers. What I did to achieve it was working on the computer and asking for help all the time. My goal for this quarter is to stay on task and ask for all the help I need. I will try not to miss any homework assaments.I will listen to Miss Priester and do everything she tells me to do. My top goal for fourth quarter is to get an A+ for my grade in miss Priester. I really hope I get better on working on computers then I am now.

3 comments:

  1. Drew! I am impressed with your writing skills in this paragraph. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay like the g00d w0rk keap it UP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that your goals are so positive, but make sure you check your spelling and grammar before publishing a post.

    ReplyDelete