Monday, June 4, 2012

How have you changed since freshman year?

When I was a freshmen, I was a better student then I am now. The reason I say that is because I was on my work and classwork. For example during the first part of my freshman year, I loved doing my work at Rancho Buena Vista High School.  When I became a Sophomore at San Pasqual Academy, I gave up. Another reason I gave up is because I hate this school a lot. I hated it  because of the teachers and the work they gave out. Rather be in regular high school then this school really. That's why when I become an 11 grader I would go all out on my grades. This shows that I can do good in regular High School.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are letting the dislike for this school get in between your demands of doing good in school, don't let that be a problem you should always work hard for a better future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Drew, I can kind of relate, because last year I went to a regular high school and it was nothing like this. Last year I got a 3.8 and this year I got a 2.5 because I gave up. We can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't have let her feelings come between you doing good in school and showing people whaqt your capable of.

    ReplyDelete